At MOONBIKES, the protection of your personal data is a priority.
When you use the moonbikes.co website (hereinafter the "Site"), we may collect personal data about you.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you about how we handle this data.
1. Data controller
MOONBIKES MOTORS, Simplified Joint Stock Company
RCS of ANNECY n° 843 412 800
Head office: 210 Route des plans Saint-Nicolas de Véroce 74170 SAINT-GERVAIS-LES-BAINS
(hereinafter: "We" or "Us")
2. What personal data do we collect?
Personal data is data that identifies an individual.
We collect data in the following categories:
- Identifying data (in particular your name, surname, first names, email and postal address, telephone number);
- Data relating to your credit cards.
Mandatory data is indicated when you provide us with your data. They are marked with an asterisk and are necessary to provide you with our services.
3. Who are the recipients of the data?
Will have access to your personal data :
- The staff of our company ;
- Our subcontractors: Hosting provider, secure payment provider and newsletter sending provider;
- Where applicable: the services in charge of control (in particular the statutory auditor), public bodies, exclusively to meet our legal obligations, court officials, ministerial officers and bodies responsible for debt collection.
4. On what legal basis(s), for what purpose(s) and for how long do we keep your personal data?
Your data are processed for one or more purposes. Each purpose is associated with a legal basis and a retention period, which you will find listed below.
- Execute your pre-order, carry out operations related to customer management concerning pre-orders, deliveries, invoices and customer relationship follow-up
Legal basis: Execution of a contract that you have taken out
Retention period: Personal data is retained for the duration of the contractual relationship and increased by a period of 3 years from the end of the contractual relationship.
Personal data may be archived for probationary purposes for a period of 5 years.
As far as your credit card details are concerned, they are kept by our payment service provider until receipt of the goods and increased by your cancellation period.
- Constitute a file of customers and prospects
Legal basis: Our legitimate interest in developing and promoting our business.
Retention period: When you are a customer, the data is kept for the duration of the business relationship and is deleted after 3 years from the end of the business relationship.
For prospects, the data is kept for a period of 3 years from the date of collection or from the last contact from the prospect.
- To send newsletters, solicitations and promotional messages
Legal basis: Our legitimate interest in developing and promoting our business: when you are already a customer
Your consent: if you are not a customer
Retention period: If you are a customer, the data is retained for the duration of the business relationship and is deleted after three years from the end of the business relationship.
When you are a prospect, the data is kept for a period of three years from the date of its collection or from the last contact from you.
At the end of this period, we may contact you again to find out whether you wish to continue receiving commercial solicitations.
- Responding to your requests for information
Legal basis: Our legitimate interest in providing you with a quality service
Retention period: Data is retained for the time necessary to process your request for information and is deleted once the request for information has been processed.
- Processing your applications
Legal basis: Legal obligations arising from the labor code
Retention period: Data is automatically destroyed two years after the last contact.
- Managing requests to exercise rights
Legal basis: Legal and regulatory obligations
Retention period: If we ask you for proof of identity: we keep it only for the time necessary to verify your identity. Once the verification has been completed, the proof is deleted.
If you exercise your right of opposition to exercise canvassing: we keep this information for 3 years.
- To comply with the legal obligations applicable to our activity.
Legal basis: Legal and regulatory obligations
Retention period: For invoices: the data is kept for 10 years.
The data relating to your transactions (with the exception of banking data) are kept for 5 years.
6. Is your data likely to be transferred outside the European Union?
We inform you that your data are stored, during the whole duration of their conservation, on the servers of the company Pure illusion, in France.
Within the framework of the tools we use (see article 3 on the recipients concerning our subcontractors), your data are likely to be transferred outside the European Union. The transfer of your data in this context is secured by means of the following tools:
- Either these data are transferred to a country that has been deemed to offer an adequate level of protection by a decision of the European Commission;
- Either we have concluded a specific contract with our processors governing the transfer of your data outside the European Union, on the basis of standard contractual clauses between a data controller and a processor approved by the European Commission.
7. What rights do you have over your data?
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right to information: This is precisely why we have drafted this charter.
- Right of access: You have the right to access all your personal data at any time.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to rectify at any time your inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete personal data.
- Right to limitation: You have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data in certain cases defined in art.18 of the RGPD.
- Right to oblivion: You have the right to demand that your personal data be erased and to prohibit any future collection.
- Right to file a complaint with a competent control authority (in France, the CNIL), if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a violation of the applicable texts.
- Right to define guidelines for the storage, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
- Right to portability: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us with in a standard machine-readable format and to require its transfer to a recipient of your choice.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Please note, however, that we may continue to process your personal data despite this opposition, for legitimate reasons or to defend your rights in court.
You may exercise these rights by writing to us at the contact details below. We may ask you on this occasion to provide us with additional information or documents to prove your identity.
8. Contact point for personal data
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact address: MOONBIKES MOTORS, 210 Route des plans Saint-Nicolas de Véroce 74170 SAINT-GERVAIS-LES-BAINS
Effective date: 28/01/2021
1.What is a Cookie?
When you browse our Site, cookies, pixels and other tracking devices (hereinafter referred to together as "Cookies") are deposited on your browser.
A Cookie is a small file, often encrypted, stored in your browser or device and identified by a name. It is deposited during the consultation of a site or application. Each time you return to the site or application in question, the Cookie is retrieved from your browser or device. Thus, each time you consult the site or application, the browser is recognized.
The deposit of these Cookies is likely to allow us to access your navigation data and/or personal data concerning you.
2.Identification of Cookies
- Technical and functional cookies
Technical and functional Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and to provide you with our services. They are used throughout your navigation, in order to facilitate it and to perform certain functions.
For example, a Technical Cookie may be used to memorize your answers filled in a form or your preferences regarding the language or the presentation of the Site, when such options are available.
- Advertising cookies
Advertising Cookies may be created not only by our Site but also by other websites and applications that serve ads, announcements, widgets or other elements on the page displayed.
These Cookies may be used, among other things, to personalize and measure the effectiveness of advertising or to perform ad targeting.
- Content personalization cookies
Content Personalization Cookies allow us to provide you with content that is most likely to match your interests based on your browsing profile. Your browsing profile is established according to the content you have already consulted.
- Social network cookies
Social Network Cookies allow you to share content from our Site on social networks and to make your opinion or consultation of our Services known on these networks by clicking on the "like" and "share" links.
These cookies may also make it possible to trace users' browsing on the Site.
We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of the social networks behind these Cookies, to find out the purposes of use of the browsing information that they may collect through these Cookies and how to exercise your rights on these social networks.
- Analytical cookies
These Cookies allow us to measure the number of visits, the number of page views and user activity. If necessary, they may collect your IP address to determine the city from which you are connecting. Analytical Cookies allow us to generate statistics on the use and navigation of our Site in order to improve our performance. Cookies also allow us to identify navigation problems and eventually to solve them.
3.Your Cookie Preferences
Cookies that can be deposited without consent
Some Cookies do not require your consent, such as :
- Technical and functional cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Site;
- Certain Cookies for audience measurement or Cookies that allow us to test different versions of the Site in order to optimize editorial choices.
The acceptance or refusal of Cookies subject to your express consent.
All other cookies require your consent. These include Advertising Cookies, Social Networking Cookies, Content Personalization Cookies and certain Audience Analysis Cookies. You may freely choose to accept or decline the use of these Cookies.
You can accept or refuse these Cookies the first time you visit the Site.
Your choice to accept or refuse the Cookies will be kept for a period of six (6) months.
You are free to withdraw your consent and more generally to modify your preferences at any time, via the following link.
The settings of your browser
It is also possible to set your browser to accept or reject certain cookies.
Each browser offers different settings.